Interview with James Tudsbury who will talk about using offline walk-ons to help sell your services, with little money everyone can get a deluxe service.
Wat we talk in the show
Offline Walk-0ns (affiliate)- James’ service where you can get professional offline walk-ons inexepensively
Digital Marketing Blog
This video is really valuable, from SEOmoz today.
(original content here: http://www.seomoz.org/blog/getting-o…teboard-friday)
Sponsors Lessons learnt:
– Forget exact-match domains, they look dodgy, but we always knew that.
– Delivering to expectations (something I learnt from a Bob Burg post yesterday) is VITAL.
– Mobile is VITAL (we know this by now, right?!).
– Google Authorship is hot, seriously, do it. I’m releasing a guide about it soon.
– Time-on-site and engagement is what Google loves
– Social sharing! T
I shot a quick video about how I broke into the mobile app mainstream.
My app got over 4,000 downloads within the first 2 days, and started
generating $60+ a day completely on autopilot.The reason for this massive amount of traffic is revealed in the video,
as well as a great free video resource about how to “go mainstream” Making powerful connections on social media, especially Facebook, is what had the single biggest positive impact on my business in 2011. I made the video below to impart some of what I learnt, and to give you some tips on making the most powerful connections in social media that will impact you, and your online reputation, the most.
his is almost old-hat now.
WSO of the Day– [OFFLINE] Simple “LeadGen” Strategy Is Turning Skeptics Into Believers