Are you looking to learn how you can create app for mobile from start to finish? Want to know how to make money with it? Well, if you do, you will love this interview with Thomas Strock who is a 16 year old app creator for mobile’s and also the author of a published children’s book.
What’s in the interview?
1. How do you monetize a mobile app?
2. How to find an iPhone app developer?
3. Should you get your graphics and coding done by the same person?
4. How much should you pay to get your app created?
5. How long should the whole app creation process take?
Wat we talk in the show
In this session of the Mobile App Tycoon Podcast I’m joined by Kate Kiehl, the marketing manager for the extremely successful app company Night & Day Studios.
Night & Day Studios was founded back in 2006 and has grown to a highly successful development company with over 20 employees. Since 2006 they’ve produced over 100 different apps including the bestselling “Peekaboo Barn” which has reached the top 200 in the entire app store!
Kate joined the Night & Day team around 6 months ago, and since has learned a lot about marketing and promotion for apps which she has graciously agreed to share with us in today’s episode!
SharePrayerapp.com – Thomas’s first app. Check it out!
Praise God Through the Power of Prayer!
– Keep track of things you want to pray for.
– Share and receive prayer requests directly through app.
– Share prayer requests via Facebook, Twitter, and Email.
– Set alerts to remind you to pray throughout the day.